I don’t know if many folks are aware that the NVCA will turn 40 years old this year – and in recognition of this exciting milestone, we are turning our annual meeting on its head. Today, we launched the VentureScape 2013 website and are now taking registrations. Here are 10 exciting things you should know now about our new format:
1. Our meeting is now VentureScape – part landSCAPE; part eSCAPE; all Venture.
2. May 14-15, 2013 -- two intense days of outstanding content, networking and – yes – FUN.
3. It all takes place in downtown San Francisco – Westin Market Street is our meeting venue.
4. Fantastic speakers including Colin Powell, Ginni Rometty, Dick Costolo, Anne Wojcicki and others
5. Deep Dives for CFOs, Life Sciences, Corporate VC, Emerging Managers, Growth Equity, and Clean Tech
6. World’s Largest Office Hours with hundreds of VCs and entrepreneurs
7. NVCA Live!: A Private concert for NVCA members and their guests at the Great American Music Hall featuring Pat Monahan, lead singer of Train and the best of the VC bands
8. Complimentary 23andMe DNA Analysis for EVERY registrant
9. LP Rants and Raves from UTIMCO, Morgan Stanley and Viafunds
10. More to come as we round out our agenda… be sure to follow us on Twitter (@VentureScapeNow) and Facebook (NVCA VentureScape) so you don’t miss out.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. We are expecting to sell out of both the conference and NVCALive! So get tickets early. We can’t wait to see you there.
More from this author:
The Latest at NVCAccess